Skip to main content

Blueberry Pop Tart Costume


I'm going to be a blueberry pop tart for Halloween, which makes my Pinterest Brain leap for joy!
Not only is the blueberry pop tart far superior to all other tarts, but this will be something I invest some legit time in.  I tend to skimp on Halloween.  It's not that I don't like dressing up and having fun, but I'm lazy when it comes to putting a costume together.  I typically just take it out of the package.
I dug around on the ol' Amazon and found the individual pieces for the costume:
Blue cable knit hat
Royal blue shirt
Royal blue cropped trouser pants
Children's sized denim flats
I'm going to have to hit Michael's for some cardboard and paint on some icing and sprinkle goodness.  I'm beyond pumped!



I'll post pics of the final blueberry goodness once its all good to go.
-a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diplodocus

Dinosaur Quick Study: The Diplodocus I was always a fan of the diplodocus growing up.  This large beast, a cousin to the apatasaurus and brontosaurus, is the longest dinosaur ever discovered to date. This beautiful herbivore was first discovered in Wyoming in the late 1890's, its skeleton nearly full intact.  The diplodocus measures up to 90' long head to tail, which is the length of a basketball court and weighed 15-20 tons. Interesting facts: Andrew Carnegie procured the first discovered diplodocus skeleton.  He was so delighted that he had molds created from the original skeleton to share with museums around the world. Diplodocus (dih-PLOD-uh-kus) is Greek for Double Beam, referring to the double-beamed structure of spines on the tail vertebrae. Diplodocus is a sauropod, meaning a long necked dinosaur. The teeth were pencil-like and used to strip leaves.  The teeth were on the front of the jaw only.  Scientists have recently discovered that th...